Friday, March 19, 2010

Lots of traveling

Not for me, but I have noticed that this weekend everyone and their mother is traveling across the state. I and a bunch of my friends are going to SoCal, while a handful of my other friends are coming up to be in SF for the weekend. That's really weird that we all picked this weekend to make our treks.

While I'm thinking about it, let me mention the update to my phone situation which I wrote about a while ago. Yes, my G1 was cracked and broken :( I contemplated leaving T-Mobile for Verizon's Droid, but then I received my Nexus One. Let me just say that this is the BEST phone ever! Super fast, super slim and super light. I am completely happy with everything about my new phone, and I'm really glad that I waited before jumping over to Verizon's Droid.

Anyway, I'm at the airport, and I'm listening to these 2 weird girls behind me. They complained about a 1 page paper, and then are talking about hospital bills totaling $90k - what the fuck? These girls are crazy. Unless they had a kidney removed and then replaced with gold, they have no idea what they're talking about. Gah, annoying people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah weird. brandon and his gf are going to disneyland, coworker is going to san diego for a funeral, amy's sister+h in SD is going somewhere so we'll have the house to ourselves.