Sunday, November 8, 2009

My phone...

Last week something terrible happened. I was @ a Sharks game, pulling my phone out of my pocket to look up a good food place for post-game. I ended up losing grip on my phone and it tumble to the floor! The screen is now cracked in the upper right corner, but otherwise is fine.

The cosmetic blemish has got me to thinking that I need a new phone though...what to buy, what to buy...

The impulsive nature in me wants to go out and buy any android phone - it's shiny, new and has no crack in the screen. The more rational side of me wants to wait until the holidays to buy a phone, because there will be new and better phones out there, and it's only about a month away.

I really hope my willpower stays strong, but if and when I get a new phone, I'll let you all know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol

"it tumble to the floor!"

Commercial Judgment said...

lol, usually I try and fix typos, but it seems better to leave this one in...

Unknown said...

where's the part of the story when you say "you broke my phone" (x1000000)