Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Korea 2009

This past week I went on my first true vacation since starting work. It only took 2 and a half years, lol.

Jack, Kat, Rustom, Val and I visited Bryan and Hanna in Korea.

First of all, let me just say thank you to both Bryan and Hanna for hosting us. They took care of all of us, showing us great sights, great food, and great company. You guys rock!

I don't want to run through an entire diary of what happened over there, it is just too much info, and won't do it justice. Let it be enough to say that I had a great time with my friends walking around Seoul, the countryside, eating LOTS of good food, and seeing people that I haven't been able to hang out with in a long time.

Thanks again to our hosts, it was great fun up to the end - we even got to sprint to our flight! :P

No comments: