Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kindle?

Sorry I haven't been able to post in a while, I'll try to be better about it.

So, it's no secret that I love gadgets - from phones to video games to mp3 players, technology is pretty freakin' awesome. Following that sentiment, I have been thinking about buying an Amazon Kindle. It's a slim e-book reader that uses Amazon to download and store up to 1,500 books in its memory. My boss is actually the one who got me to thinking about purchasing one. She mentioned it in her GChat status and it intrigued me :P

On one hand, I don't have much time to read, and it is quite expensive. On the other hand, buying a device like this would definitely motivate me to read, especially since I will want to squeeze every penny out of the purchase. If I end up getting one I will certainly write a follow-up and let you know how it is.

No comments: